From:
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2013 23:38:12 -0400
From: "Bourke, Amy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:29:38 +0000

Access All Areas

Free access to all Palgrave Macmillan journal content in April 2013

We are pleased to announce that from April 1-30, 2013 Palgrave
Macmillan will be offering free online access to our full journals
portfolio.

All current and archival content spanning the Humanities, the Social
Sciences and Business will be available, including access to the
following high-profile journals, Journal of International Business
Studies, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Feminist Review,
International Politics and the award-winning postmedieval: a journal
of medieval cultural studies.

Set up a trial account today allowing you to receive usage reports
during Access All Areas. Spread the word to your academics,
researchers and students and encourage them to Access All Areas of
Palgrave Macmillan’s journals during April.

For more information, visit Access All Areas.

About Palgrave Macmillan

Palgrave Macmillan is a global academic and business publisher for the
Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS). Our goal is to build upon
cutting-edge science and technology to be the publisher of choice for
the community we serve, including our authors, customers and business
partners.

We are the only boundary-free HSS publisher - working at all lengths
and across all business models. From journals, mid-length research and
monographs to world-class reference and the best in general
non-fiction, Palgrave Macmillan offers readers and authors a single
source for the very best in learning and scholarship, reaching the
maximum readership with works of the highest quality.

As part of the wider Macmillan Group, we represent an unbroken
tradition of over 160 years of academic publishing. Macmillan is
itself owned by German-based, family run company Verlagsgruppe Georg
von Holtzbrinck.

www.palgrave.com

For further information please contact:

Harpreet Michhiana