From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2016 22:16:25 -0400
From: Rebecca Hare <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 10:15:45 +0000

<<<apologies for cross-posting>>>>

PLOS is continually working closely with Librarian communities to
understand the issues that concern you, and to work towards solutions
to support you.

One issue we have been hearing a lot about, are the challenges around
supporting researchers to make appropriate publication choices in an
OA environment.

We invite you to take part in our short survey, in order for us to try
to understand the challenges more fully and then identify what support
can be offered.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2SJJYKD

Please feel free to share this link with your colleagues and your
wider community by email or via social media.

Many thanks in advance for participating.

Rebecca Hare