From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 19:41:53 -0500
From: Christina Torbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 19:55:59 +0000

My apologies for cross posting.

We would like to request your participation in a scholarly research
study. The purpose of this research project is to assess the
perception, use and success of crowd funding initiatives by cultural
heritage institutions, including galleries, libraries, archives and
museums.

The survey is anonymous; there is nothing in the survey that will
identify you. IP addresses may be used to group and remove duplicate
submissions, but will not be published. The survey consists of several
questions, some of which are multi-part and it should take about 10
minutes to complete. The survey will be available until November 24th
at 5pm CST.

In the event the data is later published, we will send a follow up
email to this same listserv to advise the list of where they can
access the research results.  If you have any questions, please feel
free to contact Debra Riley-Huff, [log in to unmask] You are
welcome to forward this email to anyone you think may be interested in
this project.

Here is a link to the survey. Thank you for helping us with this research.

http://uofmississippi.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9QzAVvWPb6mYZCZ

Christina Torbert
Head of Continuing Resources
Bibliographer for Philosophy and Religion
Associate Professor
J.D. Williams Library
University of Mississippi
University, MS 38677-1848