From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 20:48:57 -0400
From: Kimberly Steinle <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 13:51:39 +0000

Dear Colleagues:

For a panel at the upcoming NASIG conference in May, we require your
assistance to provide direction for our discussion about subscription
agents. Please take a few minutes to complete a brief survey (no more
than 10 minutes) to share your views and experiences with subscription
agents.

Please click on the link below to access the survey.  We need a
response by April 24th.

http://goo.gl/forms/0wrdR37Q1L

For more information about the NASIG conference, please see the NASIG
conference website: http://tinyurl.com/nev9ue3

Thank you for your time.

Susan Davis

University at Buffalo (SUNY)
Acquisitions Librarian for Continuing Resource

Deberah England
Wright State University
Electronic Resources Librarian

Tina Feick
HARRASSOWITZ Booksellers and Subscription Agents
Director of Sales and Marketing, North America

Kim Steinle
Duke University Press
Library Relations and Sales Manager