From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 18:45:25 -0500
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:42:23 -0600

Well, actually, the Department of Commerce has asked for public
comment on its recent Green Paper about copyright reform, and Congress
has already been holding hearings.

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/federal-register-notice/2013/request-comments-department-commerce-green-paper-copyright-policy-cre-0

Sandy Thatcher