From:
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2013 20:20:05 -0400
From: "Gonzales, Rhonda L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 09:15:29 -0600

However, I've often seen (and it exists in our Nature license) a
secondary option if the library doesn't want to pay the access fee of
getting the content in some other physical medium (also for a charge
with Nature although other licenses we have don't make that
specification). I.e. the library could elect to have the publisher
burn them a physical copy and send the files for them to make
available locally.

Rhonda
Rhonda Gonzales
Dean of Library Services