From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:24:03 -0500
From: Sara Rouhi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 03:56:40 +0000

~~Please excuse duplicate postings~~

To all who attended our webinar last week on the new open access
offerings from ACS, thank you!

For those who wish to re-view the webinar, please use the same link
you used to register

(http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=719199&s=1&k=C0C33B8E28BEDF036E2AFECA0FCFCA32),

provide the email by which you registered, and hit "launch" to watch
the presentation.

If you did not register in advance but wish to view the presentation,
simply complete the registration fields, hit register, and choose
"launch" on the next screen to view.

The archived webinar will also be available via the ACS portal for
institutional subscribers, ACS InfoCentral: pubs.acs.org/4librarians

Questions about the new open access offerings, the webinar itself, or
anything related to institutional subscriptions should go to

As always, thank you for your continued engagement with ACS
Publications as we roll out these new initiatives.

Happy holidays from all of us here at ACS,
Sara

Sara Rouhi
ACS Publications
pubs.acs.org/4librarians