From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2018 20:34:03 -0500
From: "KRISTOF, CYNTHIA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 21:29:18 +0000

We had a technical fiasco with CopyTalk on February 1st.  I apologize.
We seem to always have a problem of some kind with the Adobe Connect
software. Sometimes things work better if I use another staff member’s
computer, but sometimes not.  Our IT people have looked at my computer
(twice) to see if there is a bug, they have not found any issues. And
then of course, there is operator error (me).

We use Adobe Connect  because it is free up to 100 attendees.  If you
have ideas for other webinar software, please share.

The webinars are recorded.  I usually get a recording after a week or
so and we load them here

http://www.ala.org/advocacy/pp/pub/copytalk

I want to thank and congratulate Patrick Newell for hanging in there
over the years and being an excellent host.  Patrick is great, and I
am going to buy him a beverage of his choice!  Or maybe champagne
whatever time of the day it is.

Thanks!