From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 20:18:15 -0400
From: Lene Ottesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 6:02 AM

Dear all,

The Munin Conference is an annual conference on scholarly publishing
and communication, primarily revolving around open access, open data
and open science. This year’s conference (2017) is the twelfth Munin
Conference and is scheduled to take place 22–23 November 2017 at the
Tromsø campus of UiT The Arctic University of Norway.

We have now opened registration and we are hoping to see you in Tromsø
come November 22!

Hotels may become a scarce commodity, so we advise early registration.
No, we do not have a special early bird rate, but as you probably
won’t enjoy sleeping outdoors in November we assume you will want to
register as soon as possible! ☺

Link to registration: https://egencia.qondor.com/MUNIN2017
The cost is NOK 2400 conference fee, and NOK 600 for the conference
dinner – as last year.

Remember our call for presentations and posters: We have secured
interesting keynotes, and now it is up to you to help fill the
conference with more interesting content. We invite you to submit a
proposal for a presentation or a poster, see CFP
http://site.uit.no/muninconf/?page_id=802. Deadline for submission is
31 July.

Follow us on http://site.uit.no/muninconf/ where we will post more
information in the near future, and/or follow us on Facebook and
Twitter.

Please do not hesitate to spread this in your networks! – and postings
on calendars, lists of events etc. will be much appreciated!

For the Munin Conference committee,

Lene Johanne Ottesen
Senior librarian
University library – Library collections
UiT – The arctic university of Norway
Postbox 6050 Langnes, 9037 Tromsø
t: +47 776 45 522