From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2018 23:09:27 -0400
From: Ivy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 02:06:22 +0000

Hi Rick, As you can imagine, faculty consultation is an ongoing
process.  The fact that all (I believe) of our campus-level faculty
library committees have voted to support the OA2020 initiative should
offer some indication.  Most of the questions we’ve fielded to date
center on understanding the economic implications.

Best
Ivy

Ivy Anderson
Associate Executive Director & Director of Collections
California Digital Library
University of California, Office of the President
[log in to unmask]  |  http://cdlib.org