From:
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2016 21:03:33 -0400
From: Mary Summerfield <[log in to unmask]>
To: LibLicense-L Discussion Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 11:09:59 +0000

Roddy -- all of the SPIE journals (10 at this time) are hybrid
journals.  Do you have a separate designation for that type?  I have
checked only OPTICAL ENGINEERING and it is listed as subscription
journal.  We are proud of our hybrid model and how it serves the
community.

With best regards,

Mary Summerfield