From:
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2012 19:10:14 -0400
From: Richard Poynder <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 06:46:24 +0100

Anthony,

My assertion was not based solely on the views and experience of Peter
Murray-Rust, as those who read the PDF file will see. I don't doubt that
the RSC and the ACS would disagree, but feel free to send me some names of
scientists you know who would disagree. I am more than happy to hear their
views.

Richard