From:
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2014 09:24:33 -0400
From: Maria Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:04:16 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to invite you to UKSG's free September webinar: FUTURE
CASTING - THE HORIZON REPORT AND BEYOND.

Date: Wednesday 24 September 2014
Time: 1400 BST
Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A (up to 60 minutes maximum if there
is sufficient demand for an extended Q&A)

Speaker: Dave Parkes, Associate Director Information Services,
Teaching Excellence Fellow & National Teaching Fellow, Staffordshire
University

For more information and to register, please visit
http://www.uksg.org/futurecasting

Join us to better understand how thinking about the future of
Libraries can help you deliver services now and for an introduction to
the NMC Horizon report for Libraries:

http://www.nmc.org/publications/2014-horizon-report-library).

If you are unable to join us for the live event, please register
anyway as a recording will be made available to all who register. The
slides will also be available after the webinar.

Feedback from July's webinar: "Really illuminating and well worth an
hour out of the day. Thank you." (Anon.) - 93% of survey respondents
would recommend July's webinar.

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to welcoming you to the webinar.

Maria

Maria Campbell
Digital Communications Associate
UKSG