From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:19:41 -0500
From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 01:14:12 +0000

I was involved with the online discussion and with the writing of the
document, and I can confirm that it does not represent a consensus view,
but rather the range of views that were expressed over the course of that
discussion.

---
Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dean for Scholarly Resources & Collections
Marriott Library, University of Utah