From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:26:24 -0500
Re-sending after an email host crash on 2/20/2013.

From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:37:56 +0000

In case anyone is interested and does not have easy access to it
within their own institution, I have a digitized copy of "Vanity's
Fare," the 1993 Lingua Franca article on the Edwin Mellen Press.
Herbert Richardson reportedly sued the magazine and the author for
libel over the article, and lost.

I will be happy to share my copy, within the constraints of fair use.
Anyone interested should contact me off-list.

---
Rick Anderson
Interim Dean, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah