From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:26:44 -0500
From: Aline Soules <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 17:33:52 -0800

While I agree that this is not ideal, it's also not uncommon.  Taylor
& Francis, for example, has a similar structure regarding green and
gold access.  Sometimes (but not always), faculty are able to build
these fees into grants and can pay them, but, for most of us, the cost
is prohibitive.

Aline

--
Aline Soules, Library Faculty