From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 2015 18:33:58 -0400
From: William Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 17:55:07 -0700

I don't represent COAR in any way (beyond obvious to most of you!),
but I think statement highlighted by Rick is clear enough that maybe I
can clear up his confusion without their involvement.

They seem to me to be saying that any delay or restriction is
undesirable, rather than unacceptable.

Rick, do you think that delay and restriction, by themselves in the
absence of any downstream effects on sustainability or whatever, are
intrinsically good things?

Best,
--
William Gunn | Head of Academic Outreach, Mendeley | @mrgunn