From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 19:20:41 -0400
From: "Pikas, Christina K." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 01:00:20 +0000

1) "license to"

2) of public libraries, probably. Schools - maybe some. Academic - a
few. Special & Government - a few.

3) a barrier to use in public libraries is awareness. a second is the
practicalities of how to go about getting the book on your device. The
roadshow combats these two things. Awareness (you noticed it!). I
think they probably have a petting zoo to help people figure out how
to use it.