From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 18:21:50 -0500
From: Melanie Schaffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 14:42:20 -0500

Please join Project MUSE for our User Group session on Saturday, January
25, at the American Library Association's Midwinter Meeting in
Philadelphia, PA.

Enjoy a light breakfast with colleagues while we review what's new at MUSE
for 2014 including new publishers adding books to MUSE, new book
collections available, an update to our pricing model taking effect in
2015, the journals joining MUSE this year, and more.

Details of the User Group Meeting:
Saturday, January 25
8:00am - 9:00am
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market Street
Franklin 01 room

To assist us with our planning, please RSVP for the meeting to
[log in to unmask] Please note the number of representatives you expect
to have attending from your institution. Both prospective and current
customers are welcome to attend.

If you cannot attend the User Group meeting please stop by the Project
MUSE booth, #1739, in the Exhibit Hall. Representatives will be on hand to
answer questions about MUSE Journal Collections and UPCC Books on MUSE.

Project MUSE is a trusted provider of authoritative humanities and social
science content for the scholarly community. The University Press Content
Consortium (UPCC) brings together nearly 30,000 books from more than 100
distinguished university presses and related scholarly publishers,
available on the same platform with MUSE’s more than 600 respected
scholarly journals.

We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia.

Melanie Schaffner
Director, Sales and Marketing
Project MUSE
The Johns Hopkins University Press