From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2014 21:08:08 +0100
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 08:48:30 -0500

I would be interested in knowing what evidence Chuck has to back up
his claim that "most" authors of scholarly journal articles and book
chapters sign contracts that provide for no sharing of income with
them from subsidiary rights. That was certainly not true at the two
university presses at which I worked (and whose contracts I wrote),
Princeton and Penn State.

Sandy Thatcher