From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:58:08 -0400
From: Valerie Yaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:17:40 -0400

With apologies for cross-posting...

Books at JSTOR offers nearly 30,000 ebooks from leading scholarly
publishers, integrated with journals on JSTOR’s easy-to-use platform.
This fall, we're offering webinars to introduce the Books at JSTOR
program and our partnership with YBP Library Services.

Webinar: Introduction to Books at JSTOR

Discover how the integration of ebooks and journals creates the most
effective research experience for faculty and students. We’ll also
introduce the purchasing options, access models, and savings available
to libraries, and show you how JSTOR can analyze usage statistics to
help you make data-driven ebook acquisitions.

Webinar: Books at JSTOR and YBP Library Services: A Seamless eBook
Acquisitions Solution

Books at JSTOR titles are now available for purchase through YBP’s
collection management interface, GOBI. Join us to explore the key
benefits of the Books at JSTOR program, the sophisticated selection
and profiling tools in GOBI, and how your library can get started.

To register for an upcoming session, visit:

http://about.jstor.org/news/join-us-upcoming-ebook-webinars

Best wishes,

Valerie

Valerie Yaw