From:
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2013 13:21:27 -0400
From: Richard James <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 20:37:37 -0400

Well, to bring together this thread along with the "review forum..."
thread: has it been suggested previously that a (non-predatory)
journal of journal reviews might be worthwhile. Of course, it would
have to be OA. Perhaps Jeffrey Beall could be the EIC?

But seriously, if this is a gap in the market it is a puzzling one. I
haven't been in the field long enough to know if this is old news or
not, but book reviews in their own journals or in subject-specific
ones are the essential bread and butter of collection development. Why
are journals not included in this field?