From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:24:25 -0400
From: Ken Masters <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:50:53 +0200

[MOD NOTE: With Ken Masters having replied, below, we should
discontinue this particular piece of the thread, as it may have
outlived its productive phase.  Thank you.]

Hi All

For the record, I have disclosed this information on several
occasions.  Some examples:

1. On this list, when Beall's list was discussed, I sent a mail (10
March 2012) addressing several of his fallacies.   That mail begins
with the statement "I'm an editor of one the the journals that is
published by ISPUB, listed as a predator publisher."  Perhaps you
missed that.

2. On his blog, where I posted a similar reply to his fallacies, I
disclosed that fact also.  (As you read and contribute to his blog,
it's a pity you missed that also).

3. My signature contains the information stating that I am editor of
the journal.  It appears in every mail I have sent to this list.

Just how much more disclosure is required?

Regards

Ken

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics
Medical Education Unit
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
Sultan Qaboos University
Sultanate of Oman
E-i-C: The Internet Journal of Medical Education