From:
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2017 00:36:20 -0400
From: Shirley Ainsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 18:10:16 -0500

Well Elsevier could certainly do a great deal more to be complete and
transparent with their journal transfers.  In spite of Elsevier
appearing as an endorser of the NISO Transfer Code of Practice, I
could find only 5 of their journals in the database 2016-2017.
http://etas.jusp.jisc.ac.uk/

According to the SD spreadsheet there are 88 transfers for the same
period, and we know this is not the last word, as in the case of
Sociologie du travail. I do not know how many other journals there are
in the same boat but I assume it is not unique.

Shirley

Shirley Ainsworth
Bibliotecaria/Librarian
Instituto de Biotecnologia, UNAM