From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2014 01:20:14 -0400
From: Jan Velterop <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 11:25:04 +0100

What might Science/AAAS be trying to convey by having the headline
"Submissions Drop at World's Largest Open-Access Journal", whereas the
figures presented concern not the number of submissions, but the
number of published articles?

Submissions may have dropped more. Or less. I would have thought it
behoves a science magazine to be diligent, even with its news items.

Jan Velterop