From:
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 13:02:06 -0700
From: Maria Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 12:10:15 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to share the news that Insights: the UKSG journal, Vol.
27, No. 1 has now been published thereby completing the journey to
full open access. All back issues of Insights are open access and
there are no article processing charges (APCs).

Please join me in congratulating all the people and hard work involved
in making the transition to open access.

"Knowledge is a global asset, and we are pleased to be playing our
part in disseminating it." Lorraine Estelle and Steve Sharp, Joint
Editors

More information http://www.uksg.org/insights.

Best wishes

Maria