From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:14:28 -0500
From: "Kiley, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:22:52 +0000

Sandy

Supporters of OA, like the Wellcome Trust, do require monographs (and
book chapters) that arise from our funding to be made OA.  See:

[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

In fact, today marks the publication of the first monograph to be
published via this scheme. See:
http://www.palgraveconnect.com/pc/doifinder/10.1057/9781137377029

(or if you prefer a Kindle version, go to:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fungal-Disease-Britain-United-1850-2000-ebook/dp/B00FK4ZGWS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384417116&sr=8-1&keywords=worboys
.

The work is also freely available from PMC (Bookshelf) at:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK169213/

We have also made funds available to support OA costs to researchers
who make use of the Wellcome Library.  So, if you are a researcher and
you make use of the Wellcome Library's resources, then we have a fund
to cover these OA costs -- be they articles, chapters or whole
monographs.  See:

http://wellcomelibrary.org/about-us/projects/wellcome-library-open-access-fund/

Regards
Robert