From:
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2014 14:05:52 -0400
From: Jean-Claude Guédon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:16:33 -0400

Then a CC licence at some level of rights retained is fine and it has
the added advantage of being already transposed in several dozens of
legal jurisdictions.

To me, this new legal manoeuvre is just legal obfuscation aiming at
obfuscating an already complicated landscape. And we all know who
benefits from opacity... Think of confidential clauses for licences.

Jean-Claude Guédon
Professeur titulaire
Littérature comparée
Université de Montréal