From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:54:36 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 14:06:47 -0500

I'm not aware of any other press that allows authors to post portions
of their books on their own personal or institutional web sites In
Green OA mode (which i assume means pre-copyediting).

But of course there have been any number of presses engaged in OA
monograph publishing for a while, some of them not requiring any
author payments up front but instead relying on generating revenue
from POD sales. It is good to see another press of CUP's size getting
into the business, though.

Sandy Thatcher