From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2017 18:58:32 -0400
From: Aline Soules <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 21:56:29 -0700

Unfortunately, some of the journals on the list weren't predatory;
yet, in some tenure cases, publications were discounted because the
journal was on the list.  If anyone picks up on this list again, I
hope the first thing the person does is check on the status of every
journal on the list.  This affects people's work lives significantly.

Aline
--
Aline Soules, Library Faculty
California State University, East Bay