From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2014 18:48:05 -0400
From: NAHEEM K.T <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 12:25:24 +0530

Greetings

My colleagues and I are gathering research data on the “Use of
“LinkedIn” by Library & Information Science professionals for
professional growth and development”..  We invite all members of this
group to participate in a brief survey.  If you are interested, please
click on the URL below to complete the survey.  It should take around
five minutes to complete.

https://eSurv.org?s=LKJJJH_1d4edc8e

Naheem K.T.
Professional Assistant