From:
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2017 09:01:29 -0400
From: Pierre Mounier <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 17:41:22 +0200

Dear Anthony,

Oapen platform gathers 177 publishers, including CUP ans OUP, and
OpenEdition 69 so I don't understand how it can be said that the
project doesn't connect with "most publishers of open access books
even in Europe". Moreover, as you know, those platforms run on open
source and widely used softwares, such as Dspace (Göttingen) and OMP
(EKT) so it means that most of the developments allowed by the project
would be available by other platforms using the same software.

All the best,

--
Pierre Mounier
Coordinator of OPERAS - http://operas-eu.org