From:
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 2015 19:40:01 -0400
From: Kathleen Folger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 23:58:19 -0400

RCUK released a report in March reviewing the implementation of the
policy on open access. PLoS accounted for the third highest number of
papers published (452) and received the 6th highest amount of money
(£465,085) for the 16 months under review.  Elsevier and Wiley, not
surprisingly, were numbers 1 and 2 respectively in terms of both
number of papers published (1,474 and 1,150) and amount of money
received (£2,138,925 and £1,862,993). The numbers are in Table 4 of
the report on page 13.

-Kathleen
Kathleen M. Folger, Electronic Resources Officer
University of Michigan Library
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1190