From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:25:37 -0400
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:41:49 -0400

You are being much too kind to Amazon.  If "Ulysses" is a bad example,
try another. Amazon's metadata is worse than sloppy. It's not uncommon
for Amazon to list multiple editions (hardcover, paperback, Kindle),
but the Kindle version may be of a completely different text.
Publishers seek to correct this all the time, but Amazon turns a deaf
ear.

Joe Esposito