From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 19:35:32 -0400
From: Andrea Imre <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 13:50:37 +0000

I don't have an answer to your question but I have come across two
other ceased Springer titles that have not yet transferred to the new
platform:

CME: Premium-Fortbildung für die medizinische Praxis ISSN 1614-371X
(Print)  1614-3744 (Online)  Old Springerlink URL:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/1614-371x/

PerinatalMedizin   ISSN  0936-7160 (Print)    1432-2005 (Online)  Old
Springerlink URL:  http://www.springerlink.com/content/0936-7160/

I contacted Springer and got the following response back in December 2012.

"Both titles have status "ceased" and the content has not been loaded
to the new platform yet.  Our colleagues from development are working
on this. Unfortunately we can't provide a final schedule."

Neither of those titles made it to the new platform as of today.
Unfortunately the link to the old platform is no longer available on
the new Springerlink site which means that there is no way to access
content to the ceased publications listed above.

I noticed that K-Theory is also a ceased title and I wonder if the
explanation about the legal conflict is correct.  It certainly looks
like this could very well be one of the many ceased journals that have
not made it to the new platform.  I have no idea how many other ceased
titles didn't make it to the new platform either.

If Springer doesn't transfer this ceased content to the new site then
it would be nice to have this content available as open access content
either via LOCKSS or Portico.

Andrea
Andrea Imre
Electronic Resources Librarian