From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2016 19:24:44 -0400
From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 13:03:10 -0400

Join NASIG for a one-hour online webinar on Thursday, October 20, 2016
at 1pm EDT.

An Introduction to COUNTER usage reports for Librarians

This webinar will explain what COUNTER is and why COUNTER reports are
an important tool in decision making. We will explain how to get the
reports and provide an overview of the key report types. The session
will also show how some libraries are analyzing COUNTER data. Finally,
we will provide links to further help and support.

Speaker:

Lorraine Estelle is the COUNTER Project Director. Launched in March
2002, COUNTER (Counting Online Usage of Networked Electronic
Resources) is an international initiative serving librarians,
publishers and intermediaries by setting standards that facilitate the
recording and reporting of online usage statistics in a consistent,
credible and compatible way. Lorraine is experienced in the
information industry with a background in libraries, consortia, shared
services, vendors and publishers. She has managed and conducted a wide
range of projects, with a particular interest in new business models
for electronic information resources and has directed the development
of a number of UK national shared services including Jisc Collections
and the Journals Usage Statistics Portal.

Webinar Rates:

NASIG members: $35
NASIG non-member: $50
Group registration: $95

Registration Deadline: October 19, 2016

Please visit this link for Registration:

http://www.nasig.org/site_event_detail.cfm?pk_association_event=13593

Leigh Ann DePope
Publicist, NASIG, Inc.
[log in to unmask] | @NASIG
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Established in 1985, NASIG is an independent non-profit organization
working to advance and transform the management of information
resources in all formats and business models. For more information
about NASIG and our member opportunities, please visit
http://www.nasig.org/.