From:
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2015 19:51:52 -0500
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:20:39 -0600

Well, Chuck, Let's put it this way: how many 13-year-olds do you think
have read the 30 single-spaced pages of Apple's legal agreement for
using the iTunes Store, the iBooks Store, etc.? How many adults have
read all of it? I daresay very few. (I actually did read all of it,
but I'm surely among the small minority who did.)  And so, if you
found something objectionable on page 19, what do you suppose you can
do about it? Certainly Apple is now going to make a change to suit
your needs.  So it seems a stretch to say that these are really
"agreements" in the first place. They are more like those shrinkwrap
or click-on agreements where one party doesn't have any real power to
negotiate changes and just has to "take it or leave it."

http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html#SALE

Apple also says it may change the agreement at any time. That is
standard fare in contracts of this sort.

Sandy Thatcher