From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:55:04 -0400
From: NSLA Consortium <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 23:42:11 +0000

My colleagues at the National Library of Australia have an extensive
collection of vintage software and computer equipment for this very
purpose.
See the recent article:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-20/collecting-retro-computer-technology-to-save-digital-treasures/6560494

Regards
Libby Cass

Libby Cass | Manager eResources Consortium
National Library of Australia
e: [log in to unmask]