From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 19:17:22 -0400
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 11:37:22 -0400

"Partners with" means "sells stuff to," in the sense that a license to
digital goods comprises a sale.  I don't know about the 96%, but OD is
certainly the market leader.

As for the roadshow, the intent may be to drive up library usage,
which would augment OD's revenue.  Many public libraries have ebooks,
but their patrons do not know about them.  This is true of my tiny
local public library, which is an OD customer.

At publishing trade shows, conversations over drinks not atypically
turn to when Amazon will acquire OD.

Joe Esposito