From:
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 18:19:13 -0400
From: Sean Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 09:55:30 -0500

Sorry for cross posting:

I am doing some research on higher education in the United States and
I am curious if there is a national database of some kind which would
show or keep track of the number and percentage of adjunct faculty or
other contingent faculty working at particular institutions?  Good
aggregate data is useful too, but I'm trying to compare a handful of
places.

Thanks very much and have a great day.

Best,
Sean Andrews