From:
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2017 23:31:36 -0400
From: Shirley Ainsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 14:39:11 -0500

I wonder what is behind the misinformation on the Elsevier page

'Sociologie du Travail
Title discontinued as of 2017;'
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00380296

This journal has clearly NOT been discontinued.  The normal wording is
something along the lines of 'Title transferred back to society'.

Shirley Ainsworth
Instituto de Biotecnologia, UNAM Mexico