From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:10:27 -0500
From: "Elizabeth E. Kirk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:16:41 +0000

Would that type/size of the institution were indeed the factors in a
bundle price. For those institutions that have had bundles for a decade or
longer, the price is still referenced to historic print spend, when an
institution might have required 2-3 copies of a print title. As a result,
we have some small institutions paying far more than larger
institutions—of the same Carnegie type—for the same bundle.

Does this make sense?

Elizabeth E. Kirk
Associate Librarian for Information Resources
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH 03755