From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2016 17:59:31 -0500
From: Crystal Cameron-Vedros <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:46:35 +0000

The University of Kansas Medical Center’s A. R. Dykes Library of the
Health Sciences has an opening for a knowledgeable and motivated
individual to fill the Electronic Resources Librarian position.  The
E-resources librarian provides vision, leadership and management of
content acquisition, electronic resources and resource sharing
services.  A key component of this position will be to implement
Intota e-assessment for usage analysis.  The successful candidate will
work closely with colleagues on our medical center campus as well as
with our counterparts on the KU-Lawrence and Wichita campuses in
support of resource sharing services.  Solid knowledge of publisher
and vendor practices, copyright, fair use and open access publishing
will be a plus in this position. We have a strong life/work balance
with generous vacation and sick leave accumulation and 8.5% salary
match upon retirement after one year's employment. Salary range is low
to mid 50k.  Come work in a fun and collaborative work place with an
enthusiastic team. For applicants outside our area, Kansas City
offers a mix of amenities and neighborhoods.  For full application,
please go here  http://www.kumc.edu/human-resources/jobs-at-kumc.html
 and choose Browse and look for the Administrative tab.

Crystal Cameron-Vedros
Assistant Director for Content and Access