From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:28:54 -0500
From: Pamela Puryear <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 08:26:09 -0500

If you search on the site for the video, "The Botany of Desire," I
believe you'll receive a message saying this Canadian video has been
blocked on this site for copyright reasons.

Pamela E. Puryear, MA, MLS, CCRM
NCARS Resource Manager
North Carolina Agricultural Research Service (NCARS)
College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7643
http://harvest.cals.ncsu.edu/ncars/