From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:03:06 -0500
From: "Ashley, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:41:24 +0000

Palgrave Macmillan announces reduced minimum ebook purchase on Palgrave Connect

Palgrave Macmillan is pleased to announce to libraries that we have
reduced the minimum purchase of ebooks required on our Build Your Own
Collections (BYO) model from 50 titles to 20 titles (or £1200/$2000).
Palgrave Connect now offers access to over 10,000 scholarly ebooks
across the Humanities, the Social Sciences and Business with more than
1,000 titles added each year. Titles will continue to be available as
part of our popular ‘Subject Collections’ organized by year, however
this new system enables librarians to construct their own bespoke
ebook collections.

Since the launch of Palgrave Connect, we have continued to engage with
the library community and listened to opinions when developing the
platform. We believe that this latest development meets the increasing
need of obtaining quicker access to our titles across the various
subject areas offered. As the ebook market continues to evolve
Palgrave Macmillan recognizes that so do the needs of its customers
and will continue to incorporate feedback when assessing future
offerings to the market.

For more information about BYO and how to set up a no-obligation
library account, please visit www.palgrave.com/connectbyo

About Palgrave Macmillan

Palgrave Macmillan is a global publisher, serving learning and
scholarship in higher education and the professional world. We have an
established and distinguished track record in international academic
publishing with considerable strengths in the Humanities, Social
Sciences and Business. Our academic publishing program includes
textbooks, journals, monographs, professional and reference works in
print and online. Palgrave Macmillan represents an unbroken tradition
of 150 years of independent publishing, continually reinventing itself
for the future. For more information, please visit www.palgrave.com.

For further information please contact:

Beverley Millar
Marketing Manager