From:
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2015 20:37:40 -0400
From: Linda M Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:28:16 +0000

Kevin, I read your reply with interest. Can you tell me where in the
copyright law I would find the information that "a joint author, as
co-owner of the copyright, is entitled to publish even without the
permission of other joint authors." Is this in the law itself or other
sources such as case law? Thanks.

Linda Matula Schwartz, MDE, AHIP, CM
Director, Knowledge Management
(Library Services and Patient Education)
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Allentown, PA 18105
610-402-5290