From:
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:10:14 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:38:13 -0500

Well, the first of these is the GSU case. The second concerns
streaming video, not books or journals. The third is a suit in India,
not the U.S. or Canada. Access Canada is not a publisher.

So, let me rephrase: can you think of a case in the U.S. or Canada
where a PUBLISHER of books/journals has sued a university since 1983,
except for GSU?

P.S. The 1983 case did involve NYU as plaintiff, as well as 9 faculty
members and a local copyshop. It resulted in a consent decree.