From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 15:37:35 -0500
From: "Price, Keri" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:17:15 -0500

Here is some language that the Library of Congress has been able to
use in some Foreign License agreements:

"The parties may employ nonbinding mediation to help resolve a dispute
if all parties agree to mediation, the choice of a neutral mediator,
and any other aspects of the process.  The parties are not bound to
any country's laws or rules on mediation."

Keri Price

Keri L. Price
Special Collections Coordinator
U.S./Anglo Division