From:
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2015 22:07:38 -0400
From: William Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 16:56:42 -0700

Even if Elsevier did have data showing that libraries would cancel
subscriptions as a result of author-deposit, they definitely wouldn't
share that info with the world to avoid getting the market analysts
worried.

Nonetheless, since they give that as a justification, how about the
library community do a petition campaign where they all sign on to a
statement saying "we won't cancel subscriptions as a result of author
deposit."

If evidence is needed, let's generate that evidence!

--
William Gunn | Head of Academic Outreach, Mendeley | @mrgunn
http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/william-gunn | (650) 614-1749