From:
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2016 15:38:55 -0500
From: Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 22:33:18 +0000

I agree with Joe that the principle he puts forward is a reasonable
one but there is a certain amount of precedent in this case. At least
ten years ago I was the invited referee for a special issue in an
Elsevier LIS journal which was on open access or some aspect of it.
Elsevier made it OA. I am sure that there have been other exceptions
made in other journals sometimes for issues and sometimes for
individual articles which others with better memories or filing
systems will remember. Why not the University of Toronto Press?

Anthony